Office of the Secretary
The Office of the Secretary to the National Council is responsible for the following:
- Effective management and provision of human, financial and infrastructural resources to the National Council.
- Ensures that, the implementation of the National Council Strategic Plan is in line with our core values, vision and mission.
- Provide guidance to all Directorates and account for all expenditures of the National Council.
- Oversees the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the annual budget.
- Serve as the liaison between O/M/As and Regional Councils.
- Serves as the Principal Advisor and secretariat to the Standing Committee on Rules and Orders, Committee on Privileges and Immunities and Steering Committee of Members of Parliament.
- Ensures the implementation of the institutional affirmative action plan.